i miss you! beautiful pic. can't wait to see the final line-up! i bet you're going to live in one of those houses one day. now it's documented so we can look back when my prediction comes true. i'm going to an al-anon meeting tomorrow!
Lovely picture. And your family (yesterday's post) sounds a bit like mine!) And by the way, I WAS horrified when my computer failed to save. I just didn't have to ACT on it quite as melodramatically as before. Glad I've found your blog.
4 comments:
i miss you! beautiful pic. can't wait to see the final line-up! i bet you're going to live in one of those houses one day. now it's documented so we can look back when my prediction comes true. i'm going to an al-anon meeting tomorrow!
really?? that's amazing Cass. You have to let me know how it goes.
About the first 30 days - table for one theme - I have a flickr account, check it out.
I had the best weekend - Mom, Dad, and I went to dinner last night and they were crying the whole time. What water workers.
UPDATE YOUR BLOG bc I'll comment your pants off!
Lovely picture. And your family (yesterday's post) sounds a bit like mine!) And by the way, I WAS horrified when my computer failed to save. I just didn't have to ACT on it quite as melodramatically as before. Glad I've found your blog.
That reminds me of the time I use to harvest lemons from my next door neighbor's front lawn.
Post a Comment