Friday, March 21, 2008

21: searching myself




along with my photographs I brought back my journals from Florida. well, at least... 1/3 of my journals... whenever i go through a big breakup I always sift through my past - which i document well, as you can see - and ask myself the same persistent, nagging question: what the hell that
 about?

****if anyone has better or just other ways to get over someone, please! let me know. 

4 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent posting!
You are master!
HAVE A NICE EASTER!

Jen said...

Get over him by calling the police. Please be careful- your concerned m

robin ann mcintosh said...

love you, mamba, you don't have to worry anymore. sampson and i are fine!

Anonymous said...

The secret to getting over someone? I think if I knew that, I'd be a millionaire. :)

You have a LOT of journals!!!!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters