Wednesday, March 26, 2008

26: sweet dream of sky

southern california is so beautiful. i want to stay here at least through the summer, so i can camp in mexico and drive to vegas with friends.... attend spa camp with sisters/mom and help Lynnie's mom move in Colorado.
but after? i miss jackie enough to move to San Fran just to be closer! 

images from my walk with Sam, to help me remember:







“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.”
- crazy Barry
(also a Buddhist saying)

12 comments:

wackyjackie said...

beautiful
--- cassie (IN JACKS DORM ROOM! I MISS YOU! AMAZING CITY!!!)

wackyjackie said...

beautiful
--- cassie (IN JACKS DORM ROOM! I MISS YOU! AMAZING CITY!!!)

wackyjackie said...

beautiful
--- cassie (IN JACKS DORM ROOM! I MISS YOU! AMAZING CITY!!!)

wackyjackie said...

beautiful
--- cassie (IN JACKS DORM ROOM! I MISS YOU! AMAZING CITY!!!)

robin ann mcintosh said...

ok crazy ladies, i miss you both too!!! update your respective blogs so i can hear about your adventures!

wackyjackie said...

whoah no cle why that showed up so many times

wackyjackie said...

wow cassie sucks at blogging


just kidding

i love you sorry i missed your call i was in spanish class

. . . said...

you're smart to be enjoying this...the warmth, blooms and more! sounds like you're going to have a fabulous summer! :)

wackyjackie said...

That makes me so happy Robin, can't wait till you move up north !!!
Your summer sounds amazing though.
Can't wait for spa camp. uh So wonderful.

robin ann mcintosh said...

i can't wait for spa camp either. let's recreate the gayventure days!

robin ann mcintosh said...

i can't wait for spa camp either. let's recreate the gayventure days!

Jamie Lovely said...

These are beautiful!

I love the first one especially.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters