Friday, March 28, 2008

28th day

so this is my 28th day of my first 30 days as a single woman... ever. (not including preteen years. )

i created this flickr set:

table for one

and now i am making it public.

please, let me know what you think! i worked hard on this project and would love your feedback :)

happy friday!

5 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

of course you can link me :) i'll link you too!

off to check out your photos!

Jess said...

The photoset is great! And so atmospheric. I especially love the shot of the red shoes and the one of the orange flowers.

And of course you can add me to your blogroll--no need to even ask!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are awesome! I like the flowers with the bright sun burst. I know how hard and sad breaking up can be but it may be good for you to get to really know yourself as a single person. Good luck with your new journey.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely you can link my blog! I'll link to yours as well. I'm glad my words can help. I am going through a break up myself after sharing my life with the same person for 12 years, so I feel your pain.

Rebecca said...

Robin, your photographs are so beautiful and inspiring. You make beauty out of everyday, average things that most people completely look past. It is such a wonderful gift to have, to be able to make the easily dismissable beauty of the world seen. Thank you for always sharing it and I hope to see so much more.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters