Sunday, March 30, 2008

30: sunday reds

today i need to be lifted up, so i reread a message written to me for my birthday.

here is part of it:

"...love, strength, hope, happiness. I picked peace in the end because it is what I want for you & me & our relationship. Because you will always be my best friend and I don't want to waste anymore time..."

after a few deep breaths and a few kind words, i feel better.

10 comments:

OmarSal said...

I'm on the phone right now with you, writing this comment on the very phone i am talking to you from. BEHOLD, the power of the iphone. Oh, by the way, you currently have me on hold, it's been five minutes.

OmarSal said...

I'm on the phone right now with you, writing this comment on the very phone i am talking to you from. BEHOLD, the power of the iphone. Oh, by the way, you currently have me on hold, it's been five minutes.

OmarSal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robin ann mcintosh said...

sorry!! haha sorry omsterilla

Jess said...

I just love your pictures! And I'm glad the words and the deep breathing helped you to feel better.

Anonymous said...

That is so well said. I feel exactly that way about my relationship or ex-relationship right now. Just keep taking one day at a time, you will get through this. And remember this is a great opportunity to really get to know yourself. Take advantage.

Ginnie said...

Thank you so much for your recent comment on my latest blog. I always love to get a new reader...but, especially if they are in recovery. I envy you, being so young and able to have a sober life. Believe me, the world will open for you and it's really simple...just do the next right thing and stay very close to AA. In June I hope to celebrate 19 years sober and it's been a struggle but once the magic begins it is hard to believe there was ever another way of life.
All the best on YOUR journey and I'll keep checking back. Hugs.

OmarSal said...

That was a nice message Ginnie left you.

robin ann mcintosh said...

i know, she's very nice, check out her blog!

Cassandra J said...

!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters