Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day Four: Cassie and her running shoes ;)



The drunken poet
(a genius by daylight)
who places long-distance calls
at three A.M. and then lets you sit
holding the phone while he vomits
(he calls it "The Night of the Long Knives")
getting his kicks out of the death call,
would understand.

Anne Sexton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that story.
Day "four": two more days and like the Christian and Jewish God, your new world will be complete. Day "seven": you can marvel at all you have created and share your love with your angels, Cassie and Jackie.

wackyjackie said...

that's really nice, i never heard that story before = ]

check this out ! copy and paste :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f9Mt4XgdPWw&feature=related

Trish Ryan said...

What a cool story. Isn't it funny the things that stand out in our minds as pivotal moments?

Rebecca said...

I just want to tell you Robin what respect I have for you in being able to share your stories and your past. You never know whose life you could change through the power of your honesty and courage. Jackie and Cassie are really lucky to have you!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters