Thursday, March 20, 2008

more FILM shot with a PENTAXslr 35 mm.... be still my heart :(

... and developed by ME in an actual DARK ROOM....

a contact sheet... this should be in a museum.

piano...



i colored this in myself - back in 1999 - at the time it seemed cool, now it's so dated!

i long for the days of dark rooms and chemical smells, contact sheets and rusty projectors... it took me a LONG time to become halfway accustomed to digital....i'm still not there, but i'm trying!


3 comments:

molly said...

kewl site you got! thanks for stopping by my blog. hope to "see" ya more. take care!! :)

molly

Jen said...

Hey Robs - I am loving your posts and you are such a fine fine writer. I DO SO WANT A PRINT OF YOUR CANDLE but no hurry. If you email me the original scan I can print it out.

Cassie is here now- so glad am I. Jack and you aren't- so sad am I.

later gator love big momsters

. . . said...

love the photos. i hear you about the darkroom thing. i had some really peaceful happy times in the darkroom, headphones on, passing the hours and days. seeing your images, your writing and snipits from your journal...robin, you are such an artist!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters