10th kindness: tibet, roses, and proper chronological order :)
this picture is for wayfaring wanderer - i was so inspired by your beautiful photographs that i wanted to take a flower picture, too! roses. but what kind?
my good deed: hooking up with amnesty international and demanding the release of 15 Tibetan monks. rating: 7.
That is a gorgeous picture of roses. It reminds me of the rose garden in Golden Gate Park. And Spring is here so they should be in bloom soon! That is a must see the next time you visit.
what kinda of kind deed would require a one, anyways? if its really a one, it must not be that nice? say, not kicking someone in the teeth would be a one? is that really a good deed? maybe if they were laying at your feet (for some reason) and you chose to walk away? hmmm....
I love your kindness rating system, it's very you. Very me is loving the things that are very you. I know your blog will inspire people to also perform good deeds, despite some people's intention being more about competition with your blog than altruistic motivation.
I see you are aquiring a larger fan base by the day. Do not be discouraged by any comments you may receive from others. Greatness is always contested.
Reading your blog is a very important part of my day.
you are nuts, nobody is in competition with my blog, haha. you are always paranoid for the both of us, i love it! and nobody leaves mean comments - you crack me up. you are like my blog security guard.
11 comments:
That is a gorgeous picture of roses. It reminds me of the rose garden in Golden Gate Park. And Spring is here so they should be in bloom soon! That is a must see the next time you visit.
Beautiful!! Robs- send me some of your design websites please- I need to update my very very dated one
love you- mmmm
what kinda of kind deed would require a one, anyways? if its really a one, it must not be that nice? say, not kicking someone in the teeth would be a one? is that really a good deed? maybe if they were laying at your feet (for some reason) and you chose to walk away? hmmm....
I like yellow roses. They're so cheery. :)
Also, thats a pretty good deed today. I'm impressed :)
Happy Friday!
Awe, so sweet *blushing*......that's a good deed in and of itself - cause it made my morning :o)
Very lovely roses!
I really can't wait to see what else you come up with for your good deeds!
I love your kindness rating system, it's very you. Very me is loving the things that are very you. I know your blog will inspire people to also perform good deeds, despite some people's intention being more about competition with your blog than altruistic motivation.
I see you are aquiring a larger fan base by the day. Do not be discouraged by any comments you may receive from others. Greatness is always contested.
Reading your blog is a very important part of my day.
you are nuts, nobody is in competition with my blog, haha. you are always paranoid for the both of us, i love it! and nobody leaves mean comments - you crack me up. you are like my blog security guard.
can't wait for phoenix :)
As Cuba Gooding Jr. said in the movie Jerry Miguire, "those are the ABC's of me, baby!"
I love spring. The roses are gorgeous! and way to go on the good deed!
I am so jealous that you have roses already. We are still waiting for the daffodils to get tall enough to bloom!
i cant figure out how to take the archetype test! go on aim more!
Post a Comment