Sunday, April 20, 2008

19th kindness, 20th kindness, ball blastin' fun


20th kindness: told "compass," our horseback riding guide, that she did a great job. in reality, she was a bitch with a 'tude who made me feel like a no good city slicker.

(how is that for westernspeak)

19th kindness:
shared my bulk candy with my best friend

more on the arizona adventure tomorrow - but one funny thing, we were watching children at the water park, and omar took this pic on his iphone -




accompanying quote:
"what are you scared of? that he's going to blast his little balls? ....... fing creep."

7 comments:

Britt said...

'in reality, she was a bitch with a 'tude'

Lol! I love horses! I wish I could have my own and ride whenever I pleased. I wish it was warm enough for me to go running through a water park!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Wow....was that 1st comment really necessary?!? Yowza that's a long comment!

Oooh horseback riding, I want to do that when we go to Big Sur, but Cody said it was "gay", and I said, but not if it's on the beach yada yada....he waited for a second, then said "super gay"!! I'm going to make him do it anyways!!! haha

wackyjackie said...

Haha that accompanying quote is a prime example of you stepping over the line Robin. Omar must bring that out in you...

OmarSal said...

oh yes jackie, I do!! I free her and we both step over the line. She then surprises me with the "nast" ( I guess, Robin speak for "nasty/nauty") After that comment, everything became a "blasting of the balls." for exaple, our horseback ride really blasted my balls. It was great fun. I will miss her terribly...and her comments.

Anonymous said...

I"m sure it took all you had to tell her she did a good job even though she sucked! Good girl!

Dolce said...

Sounds like a blast. You're way nicer than I am though, I'm not one to compliment people for a job poorly done.

robin ann mcintosh said...

hahaha thanks for the comments, everyone, and i didn't WANT to thank her - but i had to!! - what else am i going to blog about??

 
Hit CountersHit Counters