today is Sampson's birthday! he is one year old. more on this tomorrow, when the party is officially over - but let me just say, i DID let him into his toy cupboard, and when I say "let him in" - well...
on another note, my good deed today was donating to npr. half my paycheck. rating: 5. (my paycheck ain't that big)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Sampson!
And anytime you donate money when you have no money, that deserves a higher rating! I say at least an 8!
I haven't listened to NPR for awhile because I've been ploughing through books on tape. Thanks for reminding me Robs, I love Fresh Air in the afternoons and Car Talk on the weekends! love mumzers
Supporting things is good! Haha NPR. I used to listen to NPR when I used to work at Starbucks and smoke cigarettes. I would often spend my breaks smoking in my car and listening to old men with shiny, static voices talk about books, theater, and neighborhood reconstruction projects.
um, excuse me? don't knock it till you try it, mr omar.
thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Sampson and I finished off the night with a bowl of beef jerky (for him) with a candle on top... how does that quote go? passion is a positive obsession, and obsession is a negative passion.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Sampson!
And anytime you donate money when you have no money, that deserves a higher rating! I say at least an 8!
Happy Birthday Sampson!!!!
I haven't listened to NPR for awhile because I've been ploughing through books on tape. Thanks for reminding me Robs, I love Fresh Air in the afternoons and Car Talk on the weekends! love mumzers
Supporting things is good! Haha NPR. I used to listen to NPR when I used to work at Starbucks and smoke cigarettes. I would often spend my breaks smoking in my car and listening to old men with shiny, static voices talk about books, theater, and neighborhood reconstruction projects.
um, excuse me? don't knock it till you try it, mr omar.
thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! Sampson and I finished off the night with a bowl of beef jerky (for him) with a candle on top... how does that quote go? passion is a positive obsession, and obsession is a negative passion.
Post a Comment