Wednesday, April 30, 2008

rabbit, rabbit, rabbit!


This hasn’t been my happiest month, but project good deed has served me well. This blog has officially kept my mind off of ExBoyfriend and depressing thoughts. Most of the time. Very good indeed.

I have a skeletal idea of what I want to do next… but as I did last month, I’m opening it up to all of you!

Here are my thoughts:

Every day I add to the daunting sheaf of pages I call my “idea pad”. Last night I was flipping through it and I realized that most of the “ideas” aren’t my own, they are from other people – from the blogs I read, the comments I get, the people I talk to – etc.

So every post this month has been about me, and what I’m doing. I want every post in May to be about all of you!

I’m going to call this project, The Ones I Love.

More tomorrow. Tonight I am going to make lists....!

Final good deed: to volunteer at the L House once a month. It's a recovery home for homeless women. 10! 

13 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

I said rabbit rabbit first thing this morning! Hope it's a good month :)

Britt said...

Haha! People always make fun of me for saying Rabbit Rabbit! Glad I'm not alone! :)

wackyjackie said...

get your phone back! i missed rabbit rabbit rabbit. oh welll, hoping it will be a good month. for the both of us. looove you

robin ann mcintosh said...

jack- i said it for both of us. i said it twice. got you covered.

britt & krissy- me too! those are the unlucky people who believe in murphy's law. how foolish ;)

Dolce said...

Sounds like a good plan. I'm a list maker myself. I can't help it!!!

OmarSal said...

oh crap, I've been forgetting to say, "rabbit, rabbit, rabbit" ever since I was seven. This explains a lot. Oh well, I hope this turns out to be a great month for you.

I think this blog has been marvelous for you, which is what matters most. It's a pleasure to read it. You should bring your MacMachine to the island this summer. We can hook it up to a solar-powered generator we can take on the sail boat.

OmarSal said...

Also, you are the most beautiful person I've ever met. My laptop batter is about to die. Call me later, so you can blow up my phone.

Katelin said...

I love your projects, they're so cute.

robin ann mcintosh said...

thanks, everyone - and don't think i won't be asking you all for guest posts!!!!

omar, you have already been asked - i expect it by monday, mr. big stuff.

Jen said...

oooo- such a great photo montage. You learn so quickly Robs it's mind boggling.

Will do your guest blog-blog-bo-bob-bannana-vana-foo-fog thingywingy tomorrow-

love from moobear

Mrs.French said...

Can't wait to read about the ones you love...

OmarSal said...

Haha, "moma mac" is the best!!!

Robin said...

I never heard of "rabbit, rabbit, rabbit" until day 1 of Honors Spanish freshman year of HS (aka "how did I end up in here?") and La Professora told us to say "conejo, conejo, conejo". So to this day, I say it in Spanish. Has it brought me buena suerte? A veces...

 
Hit CountersHit Counters