Saturday, April 12, 2008

results

I took the test. Here are my results:

Your PMAI Scores:
Lover - 28
Creator - 25
Magician - 25
Ruler - 24
Sage - 23
Jester - 23
Destroyer - 22
Warrior - 22
Caregiver - 22
Seeker - 22
Innocent - 20
Orphan - 13

I am a lover/ creator/ magician – these are the roles I play most of the time.

These archetypes are available to me, but do not determine how I view the world: Ruler/ Sage/ Jester/ Destroyer/ Warrior/ Caregiver/ Seeker/ Innocent.

I do not call on the Orphan often, and have trouble understanding why people play this role.

Lover:

I assume that love is the answer. I am sensuous, alive, vital, and full of love for others and for life. I see others as peers, not people in need of help.

Creator:
I assume what can be imagined can be created.

Magician:

I assume that perception defines reality.
fitting for someone with a disease of perception, eh?

I DON’T understand the Orphan: someone who “assumes that it pays to be careful”. Someone who uses realism and logic to combat day to day problems...

….psh! This is so not my proverbial cup-o-tea. I tend to play with fire until the point of third degree burns. I guess I could learn from annies.

a thought: every boy I have ever dated fits this profile. opposites attract?


6 comments:

Britt said...

I think I'm blind..but I can't figure out if there is a link to this test? I kinda wanna take it now and see if I am what I think I am. :)

OmarSal said...

oh, these tests. I don't like these tests. Can you post the link?

paz said...

together? no. having sleep overs and saying i love you? yes. help?

Unknown said...

Hi Little Bird :)
Only have a minute but wanted to stop over and say hello.

Hope you have had a great weekend so far :)

Hugs,
Gwen~

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Very interesting insights into you :)
Great attributes to have.....

Lover:
I assume that love is the answer. I am sensuous, alive, vital, and full of love for others and for life. I see others as peers, not people in need of help.

Creator:
I assume what can be imagined can be created.

Rebecca said...

Today in my social psychology class we were discussing relationships and based on all psychological research, it seems that opposites do not tend to attract and we actually fit best we are most similar to. I find this true to an extent. I think that most couples are similar in important parts(values, interests, morals, etc.) but I think the best couples have little differences in their personalities that help balance the couple out.

Sorta random but just thought I would share ( :

 
Hit CountersHit Counters