Sunday, April 13, 2008

weekend round up

12th kindness: donating blood to unknown recipients / 8 (I passed out)

13th kindness: buying a birthday present i can't afford for a friend i really love/ 5 (it's my duty!)


explanation: 

I think I post too often. I'm going to skip the weekends from now on... don't want to bore you readers! plus blogger isn't working, and won't let me upload pics. infuriating! time to call on my destroyer!

5 comments:

Britt said...

Passing out while donating blood = not a good time. I hope you got your free cookies afterwards :) I personally like reading your blog on the weekend, and I don't post because I'm lazy. I fully understand if you want to be lazy too. We just need to find other people to blog on the weekend so I won't be quite so bored. Or, I could get a life. But that's much more work. :)

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

How about blogging whenever you want to!!!

Donating blood is a good one, passing out, um.....not so much...8 definitely!

Dolce said...

Blogger sometimes gives me a headache too, but don't stop blogging on the weekend...especially if you have something to blog about!

robin ann mcintosh said...

thank you for the support!!

ok, I won't stop blogging on the weekend. I'll just keep my posts on the small side :)

these comments made my day, thank you!

Jamie Lovely said...

I don't think you blog too often :)

 
Hit CountersHit Counters