Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love: artistic, creative, intelligent (and women) bloggers.



when I was a wee blogger (three months ago) I thought I had discovered a unique way to keep in touch with friends and family. I had no idea I was jumping down a rabbit hole!

There exists a wealth of creative, artistic bloggers out there… here are a few who have inspired me to keep blogging, and “keep creating,” as Diana from please sir says.

disclaimer: I read tons of other blogs, but these are the ones who I consistently read and comment on – and these are the bloggers who comment on my posts, as well. I don’t mean to leave anyone out! I am doing a different “recovery” blog section, so (ahem, Lana), I haven’t forgotten you!


first, we have an old favorite, wayfaring wanderer. talented, beautiful, and poetic. 

then another robin, from a bird in hand, who is creative, funny, and gives amazing advice.

a cup of jo, one of my personal role models:

Mrs. French! This lady rocks! find her at bliss. 

my friend from the Midwest, who keeps everything funny: la dolce vita

I LOVE her photographs, her finds, and her nifty photoshop skills: please sir blog. 

have to include sizzle, who writes beautifully. 

toothfairyadventures is a kindred spirit - I don't know why, but I feel connected to this blogger!

she makes me laugh... and laugh... and laugh. sarakastic

a wonderful, whimsical artist whose blog I recently stumbled upon: looney bin art

whenever I need to be inspired I read about her creative life: amy t sharp. 

I admire this woman’s strength and positive attitude. She’s another role model! 1218.


another flip flop wearing, sunshine lovin', socal girl! gorgeous footsteps in the sand 

I so appreciate each and every one of you! Thank you all :)

22 comments:

Britt said...

I feel the same way about you girl! Maybe we were friends in another life :)

amy turn sharp said...

yr so freaking sweet. That has made my morning. I also love to come here. I have added you to my reader and morning coffee. Yr a gem my love! xo

Sizzle said...

I should probably write something of substance soon then to live up to this! ;)

Thank you though. I appreciate you.

please sir said...

Thanks so much for the link love!!

Dolce said...

Robin, I am truly flattered and touched! I really wasn't expecting to make it on this this. Thank you SO much!!! I hope you know you're one of my favs too.

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

whoohoo! some of these are my favorites as well- others i've never visited. Thanks for the lovely links.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

What a delight! Your blog, your voice..is fresh. Lovely.

Katelin said...

aw you rock! thank you for the shout out. and yay for so cal love :)

Jess said...

These are great links! Thanks for sharing. I'm off to check them out.

OmarSal said...

I also like Robin's (Bird in hand) comments.

You (a little bird said) have a sound readership!

robin ann mcintosh said...

thanks, i think so too omar (t&d's manager).

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing, I'll have to go check some of these out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sweetheart! I'm really glad I've come across your blog. And thanks for introducing me to these other lovely blog ladies.

Mrs.French said...

The blogging world is a wonderful place to be. You have also quickly become one of my favorites. Your one of those rare young ladies with an old soul.

Anonymous said...

"Artistic, creative, intelligent" women are the bomb! Gotta love blogs for giving us the opportunity to meet and get to people we NEVER would have known otherwise! :)

OmarSal said...

"...one of those rare young ladies with an old soul." oh my, Robin, mrs. French's comment is incredibly awesome!!!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

You're some kind of wonderful, sorry I didn't respond sooner......internet at work has been on this fritz and is cutting into my blog reading time! I am happy that we stumbled upon one another, and that inspiration was reciprocated so naturally - that means more than anything to me. Thank you for including me, and for the kind words.....They warmed my heart :o)

*I've never thought of myself as poetic before?!?!

Jen said...

Very very inspiring robs. What a great idea to compile your favorite blogs- such an accurate insight into who you are as well!
love mmmmm

Lydia said...

Aw, rats, someone else wrote it first! I popped over here after finding your recovery blog and so enjoyed reading your posts, all the while thinking "she's an old soul." My blogging began three months ago, also, and I have been heartened by the creativity I've discovered in the blogosphere. It's a marvelous thing and I wish it had all been around when I was younger, but I'm happy to take it as it comes!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is fantastic. I love coming here, it always makes me smile!

Robin said...

I am flattered and humbled. You are an insipiration as well, and more sage than I think you sometimes realize.

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you so much. i am so flattered and honored. really, this completely made my day and my cheeks are flushed as i type this!

xo joanna

 
Hit CountersHit Counters