on a walk with Sampson.
A woman on a spiritual path running parallel to mine. She helps me immeasurably, through her blog, her emails - her honesty. Check out her blog here: Recovering Wino.
She is so funny. Really. Check her out at Sobriety is Exhausting.
This woman is all talent. Great writer. WriterQuake.
This guy- I know, can you believe it? a real, live man- keeps me humble and happy.
Martha is a woman who walks before me. Way before me, but I still see her shadow once and awhile.
Sometimes my Dad tells me – “if we all throw our problems in the middle, I bet you would take your's back real quick” – that’s how I sometimes feel about Child Lost. Her strength is inspiring!
She is graceful, and beautiful, and lovely. Twelve Beads.
This lady is 75 years old and blogging! What about that DON’T you love? A shout out to Ginnie.
Last but not least, the head honcho of recovery blogging, this Irish Friend of Bill’s blog. It’s the go-to (more like run-to) blog for all us AAer’s ☺
from the book: .... we hope we have made clear the distinction between the alcoholic and the non-alcoholic. If, when you honestly want to, you find you cannot quit entirely, or if when drinking, you have little control over the amount you take, you are probably an alcoholic. If that be the case, you may be suffering from an illness which only a spiritual experience will conquer.
No comments:
Post a Comment