To love and believe in something you can't see or understand takes a lot of trust and courage. I commend you for that. I guess everyone has there thing. That's what makes us all unique.
By the way I left you a little something on my blog from Friday.
I don't get it, either, and I don't believe in "God" per say, it's just a convenient word that takes the place of "almighty, omipotent, spirit, everywhere, nowhere, all and nothing, love, you, me..." - and so on.
About God: buried behind some very long posts lately is this one of mine from April 29th, if you get a moment to visit at http://writerquake.blogspot.com/2008/04/six-word-memoirs.html
The photo of the poppies is gorgeous but the one of your dog really has spirit. Lydia
8 comments:
I love this post. So true.
Now I'm thinking about all my things I love but can't name :)
To love and believe in something you can't see or understand takes a lot of trust and courage. I commend you for that. I guess everyone has there thing. That's what makes us all unique.
By the way I left you a little something on my blog from Friday.
I don't get it, either, and I don't believe in "God" per say, it's just a convenient word that takes the place of "almighty, omipotent, spirit, everywhere, nowhere, all and nothing, love, you, me..." - and so on.
Thanks for the comments, ladies : )
Robin,
It's great about your award; congrats!
About God: buried behind some very long posts lately is this one of mine from April 29th, if you get a moment to visit at http://writerquake.blogspot.com/2008/04/six-word-memoirs.html
The photo of the poppies is gorgeous but the one of your dog really has spirit.
Lydia
Now that is just lovely. Thank you :) I am off to bed now and shall think of turning to the sun like a flower
x
I haven't visited in forever. Your comment brought me back and I am glad I did. This post is lovely.
The unexpressable, expressed everywhere.
these photos are so beautiful and i like your posts. they are always so profound
i randomly came across your blog! its lovely! i'll stop by again soon!
**also are these your photographs? they're stunning! beautifully taken! :)
Post a Comment