a brief list of my favorite “pretty” blogs.
First, there is The Sartorialist - infallible style.
oh, joy! Who writes about “inspiration, design, style & other cool things.”
Second, a well known, often linked to blog called decor8.
Abby, who I have talked to on flickr – she is a sweetheart.
great prints, fabrics, patterns
The grandaddy of all photo sites (in my opinion) Shutter Sisters
Madti – long live the Polaroid! Oh, how I will miss that milky sweetness.
3191, a year of evenings. Also check out their year of mornings!
oh, joy! Who writes about “inspiration, design, style & other cool things.”
Second, a well known, often linked to blog called decor8.
Abby, who I have talked to on flickr – she is a sweetheart.
great prints, fabrics, patterns
The grandaddy of all photo sites (in my opinion) Shutter Sisters
Madti – long live the Polaroid! Oh, how I will miss that milky sweetness.
3191, a year of evenings. Also check out their year of mornings!
this one makes me happy! glad I found it - pun intended.
Another noticing little things blog: happy mundane.
Who are your favorite big time bloggers?
6 comments:
Oooh, I just really enjoyed my tour of these sites, all new to me so thanks much for the post. Amazing sites all. Love the photo of you and your adorable dog, too.
My favorite big timers are:
Ronni Bennett at http://www.timegoesby.net/ She's called "dean of elderbloggers" and what a journalist she is! Also, "Dad" at http://www.timegoesby.net/ who brings delight to my days. And my favorite photo site that is more than a photo site - Paris Daily Photo at http://www.parisdailyphoto.com/
Have a great weekend.
Since i work on the interweb, I usually look for blogs that focus on that. Usually read blogs for professional reasons more than personal. Anyway, I read Web-strategy.com by Jeremiah Owyang, which is really a stellar blog about social media, web strategies, professional & career tips, the biz, etc. etc. It's phenomenal. Also, PR2.0 by briansolis(.com). and yours! its also my favorite!
So, the photo is actually at the Nelson-Atkins (I remembered just as I was going to sleep) and the artist is Claes Oldenburg.
Favorite Big time bloggers:
Superhero Journal
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
I am Bossy
Tongue in Cheek
Fresh Pears
Once again, thank you for sharing some awesome links!
And what an adorable picture of you and your pup!
I love the sartorialist!
This is one of my favorites, she makes lovely things and has an adorable corgi like me :)
http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/
Thanks! I love other people's links.
The Sartorialist is one of my all time faves!
Kim has lots of link posts, too @
http://littlesomethings.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment