Saturday, May 31, 2008

rabbit, rabbit, rabbit!

cooking in Breck. 


any ideas for a new project this month?
i'm drying out. the people i love are traveling for the summer, and i am suffering a turbulent landing in what my pop's calls "bummer city" : ) cheeseball. 

ideas thus far: 

- try a new thing every day 
- compare & contrast 
- links and favorite internet artists/ favorite blogs 

unleash your creative forces and help me out! 

have a wonderful, safe weekend : ) 

12 comments:

Rosemary/sonrie said...

you could start cleaning out something in your life, a drawer, closet, car, etc. and wait for something really good and long-hidden to emerge.

wackyjackie said...

i kind of miss your everyday posts form the beginning of your blogging. You know, with out the theme>

Anonymous said...

Hey little bird, left a comment on your May 25th post about your room mates doggy. Not sure if you had read it or not, you may want to check it out.

Britt said...

i kinda like try something new. :)

p.s. this post made me go to my kitchen and eat 24098234 cherry tomatoes :)

Jen said...

Robs- you have such a keen eye. These pictures are ordinary items seen in an extrodinary way- that could be next months blog - maybe mostly visual. love you

Anonymous said...

Those are some great ideas :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been a month already, I have no idea what you should do next but I'll be reading! maybe to escape bummer city you should share something that makes you happy everyday or find new, small things that make you happy

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...trying something new every day might be a challenge.

Mrs.French said...

Do a "I heart Monday" post...seriously, always cheers me up!

Kim said...

Mmm...tomatoes. Funny pics of them too.

Hm, I'm not really sure. I'm not the creative type. But I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great! :-)

Lani said...

My vote is for, Try A New Thing Every Day! It sounds exciting :)

Katelin said...

i love these pics :)

and i say, fun find of the day.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters