This week I visited a psychic. This is what she told me:
You are honest, you are wise, but you are very headstrong.
Your solarplex (stomach area) is completely out of whack. You are out of balance, totally. You need to figure this out and get in balance, because you have been out of it for years. I can help you do this, for 250 dollars an hour.
Wow! You have an artistic opportunity right now that you must take. Some foreigner has come into your life, and offered you this chance. You are going to make a lot of money. But you will never be happy if you don’t get yourself in balance.
You just ended something with a person who loves you very much. You have had a hard time in love. Someone loves you deeply, no reservations and no conditions, and you can’t see it – or appreciate it – because you haven’t balanced your chakras.
You will go to a place soon with water surrounding it. You will be in this place for weeks.
Your third eye will open, and you will have a spiritual awakening!
Let's hope she's right. Have any of you tried going to a psychic? Do any of you see on regularly?
7 comments:
Very interesting reading. You don't need to pay her the big bucks to balance your chakra, tho. My remedies: regular massages, yoga, meditation, long hot bathtub soaks with essential oils and epsom salt. And practice breathing from your belly.
Yes, I've been to psychics - even had an appointment with a guy who channeled some prince from a bygone age; no kidding, I taped it. Some are whacky, some are great. The best I saw was a woman in her late 20's who read Tarot. A friend gave it to me as an engagement gift before I got married to Mike, which I thought was a cool idea. I really like Tarot -- and here's a terrific website that I actually use frequently! http://tarot.com/
My horoscopes are enough for me, half the time they are so dead on!!!
I'm with Lydia, you don't have to pay that much money to align and balance your chakras......maybe find a good book on the subject?!?!
I've been to a pyschic...I thought she was fairly good. She talked a lot about things I don't really talk about to anyone. She told me about who I was going to marry and my kids and my life...I dunno. It was kinda weird. My mom asked me if I wanted to go again, but I think I like not knowing about my proposed future. I don't like the fact that I'll do something and think about what the pyschic said after if it doesn't match.
And along with everyone else...there are some really good books on Chakras. :)
Wow. Never been to a psychic, dont plan to either. Great insight she gave, although I must say all those things she said could have been figured out in time. I guess the speed of the information is the plus side of a psychic visit. In regards to balance, step back from Everything you are doing and reflect on why you do them and whats important to you, then you pick and choose what you you want to bring back which creates some balance to your life. You dont need to buy a book if you dont want to, there is so much information on the internet and sometimes there is a wealth of information in ourselves that we are just afraid to tap into. I am off to balance my tummy in Fridays, its been growling for an hour!
what a fascinating post. i *REALLY* want to visit a psychic, though i've never been. the third chakra is your power center, and if it is overactive, you might feel restless, anxious, almost manic; if it is underactive, you might feel like you have no control over your circumstances, like others are taking advantage of you (maybe they are) and weak. i'm not sure if you do any yoga, but i can email you some postures and breathing exercises related to the third chakra depending on which way you're leaning.
XO
have a sweet weekend, dear-heart!
Lydia, I really like Tarot, too! Thanks for the great site recommendation, I will definitely check it out. Man, I would pay MONEY to see that tape : ) This lady also told me I was an Egyptian princess in my last life.
Also, to Wayfaring, I googled my Chakras. I'm trying to wear more yellow. Yep.
Britt & Wayfaring, do you guys know any good books on the subject of chakras?
Natasha, thanks! I will definitely look up chakra balancing on the web.
kelly, that would be awesome! I don't do yoga right now, but I'm not opposed to it, either. I would LOVE any help I can get!
Doing yoga will help you in your quest to quit smoking. do it! do it! do it!
I went to a tarot reading once at a corporate party, thought it was a lark, wrote down what she said even tho' it sounded like hooey and tucked it away. For years. Found it when I moved and was SHOCKED at how much of it had come true. And not in that "let's shoehorn the facts to fit the circumstances" way. She had details that she never would have known. Ever. Freaky.
Of course I so want to do it again but am a big chicken!
Post a Comment