What if I like the before AND the after photos!! my ceramic straightener has made my hair styling life so much easier to manage. People always think my hair is naturally straight, but if I let it air dry, it's wavy as I'll get out.....
My hair is very curly, too, and back in the day when guys all had long hair I desperately wanted straight hair. But now it's a quarter inch long and at that length is as straight as a board.
As a girl with poker straight hair, I've always wanted really curly hair. I guess we always want what we can't have! It looks fabulous straight or curly! Looks like the iron works really well - 15 minutes - so impressed!
you all are too kind. note: I didn't wake up looking fantastic, I put on mascara and blush before I took the picture!! It's the INTERNET for god's sake!
Holy moly, Robin!! I demand that you start modeling right now! You are soooo beautiful!
I have straight hair. Trust me. It's boring. I've tried to get my hair to curl so many times and it lasts for about 2 hours, then falls back into a straight line. No fun!
I'm singing your song girlfiend! My flat iron is my best friend, and when it is too humid to try to fight it, I pin it up or put it in a ponytail. If I didn't, well, let's just say I would look like a tacky extra from a Bon Jovi video.
I love the curly hair! I always love it when Jackie lets her hair be curly. I think it is so cute! Plus straighteners dry out your hair if you use it too often so i say go al-natural!
25 comments:
I always wanted naturally curly hair but your hair is awesome either way
What if I like the before AND the after photos!!
my ceramic straightener has made my hair styling life so much easier to manage. People always think my hair is naturally straight, but if I let it air dry, it's wavy as I'll get out.....
yr hair looks fab!!! And holy gorgeous eyes!!!!!!
My hair is very curly, too, and back in the day when guys all had long hair I desperately wanted straight hair. But now it's a quarter inch long and at that length is as straight as a board.
PS you are a gorgeous Godmade woman!
Funny, I always wanted gorgeous curls like yours!
As a girl with poker straight hair, I've always wanted really curly hair. I guess we always want what we can't have! It looks fabulous straight or curly! Looks like the iron works really well - 15 minutes - so impressed!
Fun!! I like it both ways - I envy your curls too!
I'm a curly haired girl who straightens DAILY! I guess the grass is always greener.
It's always the curly haired girls who want straight hair and straight haired girls who want curls. :) Either way, you are gorgeous.
Looks great either way, but curls rock!
The fact that you woke up looking that fantastic is really bringing out my jealousy.
You hot mama.
you all are too kind. note: I didn't wake up looking fantastic, I put on mascara and blush before I took the picture!! It's the INTERNET for god's sake!
You have the prettiest eyes!
Also, want to trade hair for a few days? I'm dying for curls and have stick straight hair that won't hold curl for the life of me!
so beautiful robin !
i actually have very curly hair ie- mom nicknamed it the birds nest, such a sweetheart.
my hair is beyond curly, it's sort of crazy. and i agree, it's fun to straighten it out every once and a while, definitely a fun change.
Holy moly, Robin!! I demand that you start modeling right now! You are soooo beautiful!
I have straight hair. Trust me. It's boring. I've tried to get my hair to curl so many times and it lasts for about 2 hours, then falls back into a straight line. No fun!
you look like Grover
aw, thanks jawuan, your the nicest.
I'm singing your song girlfiend! My flat iron is my best friend, and when it is too humid to try to fight it, I pin it up or put it in a ponytail. If I didn't, well, let's just say I would look like a tacky extra from a Bon Jovi video.
Girl I wish I looked like that after waking up!! You are gorgeous, straight hair or curly hair! Work it!
Oh man, I love it both ways!!! The grass in indeed greener :)
forget your hair, your eyes are amazing!!!
bone straighthair, i have and with cowlicks in weird places - so it never lays right! ugh. yours is gorgeous.
this is so funny
I love the curly hair! I always love it when Jackie lets her hair be curly. I think it is so cute! Plus straighteners dry out your hair if you use it too often so i say go al-natural!
Post a Comment