My favorite part of Karaoke is when they mess up the lyrics and it makes no sense. I'm trying to remember some examples...but I'll have to get back to you on that.
Hey Omar was there and I heard that he got picked as Dancing King how come Queen Robin got all the press instead of King Omar?? We need more males here.Way to go Oms!!!!!
Little Bird that one I have heard before reference you- a girl with a "dancing spirt". And its absolutely true. But that being said Oms is still KING. And in the male world a Queen is always submissive to the KING.
13 comments:
I've always wanted to do karaoke, but never really got up the nerve.
Thinking about you singing that song makes me chuckle :o)
Oh my god, how brave of you! Way to go Robin!!
Yeah! More new things. I love Karaoke. I need to do it more often! Good for you.
Looks like fun - my friends and I were just talking about going out on Sundays - haha funny!
Excellent choice in song! =)
My favorite part of Karaoke is when they mess up the lyrics and it makes no sense. I'm trying to remember some examples...but I'll have to get back to you on that.
By the way! Love your necklace :)
karaoke is a damn near art form in japan, why not here? sing hall & oats for me next time.
Hey Omar was there and I heard that he got picked as Dancing King how come Queen Robin got all the press instead of King Omar?? We need more males here.Way to go Oms!!!!!
haha, I wish you could have been there Big Bird, you would have been proud of me - my spirit as well as myself were dancing!
tom - totally agree. all of my korean students are crazy about karaoke. it's an epidemic!
everyone, thanks for the praise! but I think you would have felt differently had you seen me bust a move on stage. i'm god awful, and I love it!
haha what a great song to karaoke to, love it.
Little Bird that one I have heard before reference you- a girl with a "dancing spirt". And its absolutely true. But that being said Oms is still KING. And in the male world a Queen is always submissive to the KING.
Whoa, you are a brave one. Singing in the shower is as far as I go.
you brave, brave, girl! You look like you are having a blast!
i LOVE it. and must admit that i've karaoked "i touch myself" at least once!!
*
Post a Comment