scads of unresolved conflicts, including (but not limited to):
1- an ex bugging me about canine custody (yes, I am willing to give him partial)
2- finances and romances.
3- upcoming trip to south america.
4-moving a year's worth of living out of my living space and into the MINU-U on the corner of newport and ghetto.
5- leaving sampson for two weeks.
6- eh
6- eh
7- quitting smoking.
8- continuing to smoke.
9-driving from here to Colorado - just me, sampson, and the pavement.
10-wanting to move to San Francisco while I am trying to make a life here (for now).
Wishing you all safe and happy weekends <3
6 comments:
Most of those things on your list will turn out well. I'm going to see what I can do about Venezuela. I'm thinking a port city with my friends from Caracas perhaps driving up to meet us.
I am so happy that you are considering quitting. I'll help in any way, even if you just need a punching bag (but note: that a Summons will be filed against you, my little princesa.
Looks like you've got your hands full! Hang in there :)
You have a lot of support with your bloggy friends. Feel free to vent away, sometimes it helps! You can always email me and rant away too :)
you guys are the best : )
A day, an hour and sometimes, a minute at a time. Don't let it overcome you. You sound like a strong and loving person and I'm sure it will all work out if you keep the faith and stay sober.
Fingers crossed for you,
Wow, just found you today and love everything I see. Down to the hard stuff.
I ditto what everyone said. Looks like you've got the stregth and the back to carry and see all your goals through. All the very best!!!
Warmest, Brooke
Post a Comment