Thursday, June 19, 2008

Garry Winogrand.

A supposed male chauvinist pig, but he did publish Women Are Beautiful, in his own defense.


I personally like the Morroco Series featuring a sophisticated socialite in one photo, and a vampirish animal in the next. 

Reminds me of some of the girls I grew up with! clad in 1950's attire. 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin- Where in the hell do u get all this stuff from? It's all so different and all over the board. You have an unbelievable and beautiful mind but I may be prejudice!Loved the pics. Hey, check ur e-mails the address u sent me did not work.

Diana Coronado said...

So oldie, so sophisticated !!

Cindy said...

the photos represent the epitome of cool as they were back in the day. thank you for visiting our blog!

Kim said...

That is hilarious. I like how the second shot even is a little blurred to make her nails appear to be almost dagger like!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That second photo is like something from a nightmare! Scary lady.....

Natasha said...

I love the days of old...
And yes, that woman looks scary in the second picture...

Britt said...

God, that's a frightening picture! I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley!

OmarSal said...

reminds me of an x-girlfriend

Katelin said...

oh i like the first photo.

Robin said...

Well, it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind....

Lydia said...

Yikes! I'm pretty sure that SHE does not have a beautiful mind!

Lani said...

Wow. Very powerful expression she has there.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters