Jac- I saw Robs for a moment yesterday and she didn't have a single line on her face. In fact she looked so cute I winked at her.She is hanging-in and I know from being around her she smokes very little. Hell, she just quit booze, Pete, etc. she needs to come up for air. Nice to talk to you the other night. Robin talks about her family full time like they are the most important people in the world!!! She LOVES ALL OF YOU.
8 comments:
Great ad!
Great pic!
Wow. That photo is smokin'!
That's awesome...in a "get you to quit smoking" kind of way.
I loved your email about the advertisements ! Looks just like you Robin, at least it will in a couple years... QUIT QUIT QUIT !
Great capture. I love me some good mobile photography
Jac- I saw Robs for a moment yesterday and she didn't have a single line on her face. In fact she looked so cute I winked at her.She is hanging-in and I know from being around her she smokes very little. Hell, she just quit booze, Pete, etc. she needs to come up for air. Nice to talk to you the other night. Robin talks about her family full time like they are the most important people in the world!!! She LOVES ALL OF YOU.
Brilliant.
Post a Comment