Robin- What a pic I love it. You and your Mom produce some beautiful art. And the guys better watch out. Boy have you changed! If they don't like you the way you are your new policy is to dump them. Damn!
I'm glad you found the note. I was worried I did too well of a job hiding it (wink). I just read your post while riding the BART on my way to San Francisco! It made my day. I wish you were here, beautiful weather. I'll be eating in China Town tonight! See you soon.
I'm glad you enjoyed the mystery love note. You desearve it.
hi robin, thank you so much for visiting my blog today(kellyloveswhales)! your comment was so sweet, and i was so delighted to check your blog out as well. can't wait to read more! *) kelly
I think love notes are the loveliest. Omar is so sweet.
For an entire year, Dex and I only saw each other on weekends. He lives in Seattle and I lived in Vancouver, BC. He used to send me love letters (via email)while i was driving home. I would get home and read his letters before going to sleep. It was incredibly comforting, especially knowing i had 5 days before I would see him again.
Now that we live together, we rarely leave little notes for each other :(
thanks, everyone, I also think they are the loveliest : ) I just wish it DID look the way I wanted it to look, and I would get them from someone I was in love with....
Love comes in so many forms and his sweet gesture is just the beginning. It's not a lot to ask for the person you love and who loves you to show that in big and small ways.
This was one of my favorite posts Robin. You are so lucky to have a friend like Omar. I am so happy that you can recognize your awesomeness without Pete's approval. You never seize to inspire me. I love you and am assuming you got my number back since I got a call from you earlier. <3
I think you writing love notes is a wonderful thing. You deserve a man who writes them to you as often and selflessly as you do for him. Also, Omar = good friend to keep around. :)
Love notes are so special and all are keepers whether or not you are in love with the person who wrote them. They are lovely to read later. One test of a good man: he doesn't question why you have kept love letters from guys who preceded him.
Thank you, all of you, thank you for commenting and staying interested... I feel so much support from the women (and you, Scott, the man) who read my blog!
And Lydia, I have never thought of that before, that's a great point. I will have to keep that in mind in the future.
Hi Robin: My husband would leave me notes all the time. He died almost 18 years ago but I framed some of them and you've given me an idea for a blog entry. Thanks. (Hint: stay just as you are... don't ever change to someone else's expectations.)
Okay is Omar for sale? Rent? Lease? He is officially in my Awesome Men book. I have gotten love notes before...but they were CLEARLY lifted off of some Hallmark card :(
24 comments:
robin, where have you been? I have been trying to call you and i just updated my blog again for the first time in a while. i miss you.
I'm sorry! My phone broke, I haven't been able to call mum or cassie either. I lost my numbers, will you send me yours, breck's, cassie's?
Robin- What a pic I love it. You and your Mom produce some beautiful art. And the guys better watch out. Boy have you changed! If they don't like you the way you are your new policy is to dump them. Damn!
I'm glad you found the note. I was worried I did too well of a job hiding it (wink). I just read your post while riding the BART on my way to San Francisco! It made my day. I wish you were here, beautiful weather. I'll be eating in China Town tonight! See you soon.
I'm glad you enjoyed the mystery love note. You desearve it.
hi robin, thank you so much for visiting my blog today(kellyloveswhales)! your comment was so sweet, and i was so delighted to check your blog out as well. can't wait to read more!
*)
kelly
I think love notes are the loveliest. Omar is so sweet.
For an entire year, Dex and I only saw each other on weekends. He lives in Seattle and I lived in Vancouver, BC. He used to send me love letters (via email)while i was driving home. I would get home and read his letters before going to sleep. It was incredibly comforting, especially knowing i had 5 days before I would see him again.
Now that we live together, we rarely leave little notes for each other :(
thanks, everyone, I also think they are the loveliest : ) I just wish it DID look the way I wanted it to look, and I would get them from someone I was in love with....
... but I guess nobody can have it all.
<3
Hi Robin, Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your blog is wonderful and I'm so glad you led me to it. :)
Love comes in so many forms and his sweet gesture is just the beginning. It's not a lot to ask for the person you love and who loves you to show that in big and small ways.
I love leaving hidden notes. What fun!
This was one of my favorite posts Robin. You are so lucky to have a friend like Omar. I am so happy that you can recognize your awesomeness without Pete's approval. You never seize to inspire me. I love you and am assuming you got my number back since I got a call from you earlier. <3
That is the sweetest thing ever! Awwww...I need an Omar. Sweetie, you totally deserve it.
awwwwwwwwwww
I think you writing love notes is a wonderful thing. You deserve a man who writes them to you as often and selflessly as you do for him. Also, Omar = good friend to keep around. :)
Oh sweet girl..I so hope it is the first of many.
Love notes are so special and all are keepers whether or not you are in love with the person who wrote them. They are lovely to read later. One test of a good man: he doesn't question why you have kept love letters from guys who preceded him.
Thank you, all of you, thank you for commenting and staying interested... I feel so much support from the women (and you, Scott, the man) who read my blog!
And Lydia, I have never thought of that before, that's a great point. I will have to keep that in mind in the future.
Love notes are a lost art! All people tend to get or send anymore are love emails...
The last love note I got was when my now-ex-boyfriend wrote his name with a heart as an item on my grocery list. Does that count?
Hi Robin: My husband would leave me notes all the time. He died almost 18 years ago but I framed some of them and you've given me an idea for a blog entry. Thanks.
(Hint: stay just as you are... don't ever change to someone else's expectations.)
Aw! Men, suprising little buggers sometimes, huh?
Enjoy the feeling of being loved!
So sweet...lovely note...treasure it forever!
very touching :) I like your blog
Sob, sob, sob lost loves and love notes what could be so sweet! This blog needs more men!!
haha, I know, Mr. B, I'll put you in charge of that one.
Okay is Omar for sale? Rent? Lease? He is officially in my Awesome Men book. I have gotten love notes before...but they were CLEARLY lifted off of some Hallmark card :(
Post a Comment