
from Anna.
Describe five traits you like in yourself as a child:
Little Robin is,
- energetic
- happy
- creative
- loving
- carefree/ free
What are five childhood accomplishments?
- always knowing directions to places
- directing many, many plays with my little sisters
- building forts and creating alternate realities
- being favored by Mrs. Basil
- playing Beauty in Beauty in the Beast
What are five favorite childhood foods?
- chocolate ice cream
- mozzarella sticks
- green apple with diet coke
- chicken fingers and fries
- watermelon bubble gum
(the bottom two are still my favorites)
Describe five traits you like in yourself as a child:
Little Robin is,
- energetic
- happy
- creative
- loving
- carefree/ free
What are five childhood accomplishments?
- always knowing directions to places
- directing many, many plays with my little sisters
- building forts and creating alternate realities
- being favored by Mrs. Basil
- playing Beauty in Beauty in the Beast
What are five favorite childhood foods?
- chocolate ice cream
- mozzarella sticks
- green apple with diet coke
- chicken fingers and fries
- watermelon bubble gum
(the bottom two are still my favorites)
what are your answers to these questions? I would love to know : )
8 comments:
Little Sizzle:
-imaginative
-bossy
-sensitive
-kind
-intuitive
Childhood accomplishments:
-getting the neighborhood kids to perform in shows for our parents
-coming up with creative ways to not be bored
-reading more than the assigned reading over summer breaks
-perfect penmanship
-gold medals for swimming
Childhood foods:
-english muffin pizzas
-chicken casserole (family recipe)
-ice cream!
-mac & cheese
-mashed potatoes
lil amy is:
bossy
fun
crafty
creative
soulful
CA:
really good card player
Insane reader
motorcyle rider
ribbon winning 4-H gal
most popular girl at summer camp (like what a little turd I was)
CF:
ice cream
brownie bites
chicken patties
school pizza
BBQ
xo have a great day- thanks!
I LOVE watermelon bubble gum. I used to chew it in the summer - it's still something I do (but not any other time of year).
Little Lani is,
- happy
- loving
- silly
- rebelious
- bossy
What are five childhood accomplishments?
- Finishing all my swimming levels before age 9
- Building awesome sand castles
- Creating dance routines to Madonna and Cyndi Lauper
- Making my own special spaghetti sauce
- When I made $10 from my lemonade stand.
What are five favorite childhood foods?
- Chinese lettuce wraps
- Pizza
- Noodles w/ butter
- McDonald's Fries (I know....gross)
- My grandma's stew
First, Robin I can't even believe how clever you are at titling these blogs! Damn do u have something creative going on. I'm a published author but ain't even up to your creative boot straps. Second, girls this is where I can't make the cut! It's just too damn gay for a me but trust me as a male I love the femininity I am seeing, you are all so damn girly and cute!!! Gets my male juices flowing and I have juices to spare. And u don't want to know what I did as a little boy. Hell, while other little boys were being good, from the front row where the teacher had seated me to control me, I was always dropping my pencil so I could look back and up the little girls dresses while I picked it up. And girls it got worse than that!!I was very naughty!
Robs-I sent you a submission for your site from my hidden blog for your review if u havn't seen it yet. It went as a comment cause I couldn't figure how to do a new post. Duhhh!B.
oh my god ladies, we are ALL bossy!!
I love reading these answers, they make me so happy : ) thanks for responding, ladies. and B. I will check out the post.
Little Sian was:
dreamy/ head in the clouds
bookish
musical
confident
and a tiny bit lonely
Accomplishments
narrator in several school plays
various prizes for reading
trained the family dogs
took on a friend's bully and won
taught myself guitar
fave foods
cucumber
melon
corn
sausage and mash
zabaglione
These are great--I had a lot of fun doing TAW a few months back... never could get that morning pages habit, though. You go, girl!
Post a Comment