sian tipped me off to a great site called "wordle" - my wordle shows the words I use most on this blog... interesting, eh?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Little Bird poetry spews from your mouth! And it doesn't come canned from a site. I can't believe the way you write but if u won't tell-thats why I signed u up as my co-author!!!Not to mention as my muse u stimulate my poetic sense-even though your not a blue eyed blond,he,he.Hey, I am slowly beginning to see the merits of dark haired, firery Canadian women.
8 comments:
Little Bird poetry spews from your mouth! And it doesn't come canned from a site. I can't believe the way you write but if u won't tell-thats why I signed u up as my co-author!!!Not to mention as my muse u stimulate my poetic sense-even though your not a blue eyed blond,he,he.Hey, I am slowly beginning to see the merits of dark haired, firery Canadian women.
That is so cool! I must go try it myself now
I love Wordle....I found it last week and am using it to make a wedding present for my friends (I hope that is allowed).
ooo, I'm going to check our Wordle. My Zoom Cloud (a tag cloud variation) up and disappeared off of my blog without even a 'bye!
Sounds like such a fun time - I hear ya on the percentages - I feel that way too!
death, heart, love, life.
Good words.
That is pretty cool! Must try it!
hello little bird. thanks for the wordle heads up and for dropping by my blog. sounds like you're having a great summer.
Post a Comment