today I got my nails did at a grungy frisco salon. bright "big apple" red in honor of my sister's new residence. then mums and I went shopping at Wallmart like true americanas, went a bit nuts and bought our two "kids" (dogs) matching bandanas. oh and i had a diet coke/rootbeer combo from mickey d's. finished off the evening eating at a five star restaurant and playing nintendo wii.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
things are looking up.
today I got my nails did at a grungy frisco salon. bright "big apple" red in honor of my sister's new residence. then mums and I went shopping at Wallmart like true americanas, went a bit nuts and bought our two "kids" (dogs) matching bandanas. oh and i had a diet coke/rootbeer combo from mickey d's. finished off the evening eating at a five star restaurant and playing nintendo wii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
he's a sweetheart.. i just want to snuggle him! I think we need a photo of Sampson in the bandana :)
Robin, you need to do a Sampson calendar. I'm not kidding! Your dog could be a 12-month wonderhound. The camera loves him.
Love those life percentages.
Is he in a Sir Sampson carriage?
Sounds like a blast! :-)
ha! Love your breakdown. Cute pup!
Awww...what a cute photo!!
Diet coke and RB....haven't tried that before. Sounds worthy of experimentation though.
How funny - doing your part as a good American by visitng the Wal Mart(s).
Thanks for visiting!
adorable. :)
oh, so cute :) this post made me laugh out loud.
you are so sweet and hilarious!! i can't wait to catch up on all that i've missed over here.
i tried the wordle, too, and the results were HILARIOUS-- who knew the words pregnant and frosting pop up so frequently on my blog!!
xo
"my life is 10% red neck, 10% high class, 50% california cool and 30% nomad. "
i heart you. haha. and yay for such cute dogs and red nail polish, how could you not love it?
Sounds like the perfect mixture to me deary...I missed you a bit, you know that?
Don't forget 100% sweet!
Awwww...look at cutie Sampson!
I think we all have a little red neck in us!
Glad to hear things are looking up!
I was delighted to see a picture of your dog. In fact, it almost moved me to tears as I had a bearded collie who looked very much like him. I had 17 wonderful years with my Sparky and I hope you have that long with your best friend too. :)
Post a Comment