O h I love Miami!!!! have a blast!!!
Sounds wonderful......I'm a little jealous.....I've been dying to go somewhere!Those mountains are spectacular :o)
Sounds fun you lucky bird!
oooh, LUCKY!! have a great trip!!
ooo miami -- have fun, my dear. :)
have fun...and take pictures!
And you did not invite me?
sounds like my kind of night. and have fun in miami and curacao!
when do you come back? visit me visit me visit me
Smores,yummmm...That landscape is very beautiful.
You are quite the intrepid traveler these days! Enjoy every minute of it and know that we are living vicariously through you!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
O h I love Miami!!!! have a blast!!!
Sounds wonderful......I'm a little jealous.....I've been dying to go somewhere!
Those mountains are spectacular :o)
Sounds fun you lucky bird!
oooh, LUCKY!! have a great trip!!
ooo miami -- have fun, my dear. :)
have fun...and take pictures!
And you did not invite me?
sounds like my kind of night.
and have fun in miami and curacao!
when do you come back?
visit me
visit me
visit me
Smores,yummmm...
That landscape is very beautiful.
You are quite the intrepid traveler these days! Enjoy every minute of it and know that we are living vicariously through you!
Post a Comment