interesting. I'm not a huge tattoo person, but once I do my ironman, I think I'm gonna get an ironman symbol tattooed on my foot. we'll see. Do you have other tattoos?
I like the one without the telephone wire, assuming that's what it is--you did tell me that. A lone bird would be really cool, no doubt. The problem remains deciding where to have it.
We should hit up L.A Ink even though you don't believe me that it's a well known show. The owner started out in Miami, close to my old Casa. Now she works out of L.A. She's very talented.
13 comments:
ooo! I like it :)
interesting. I'm not a huge tattoo person, but once I do my ironman, I think I'm gonna get an ironman symbol tattooed on my foot. we'll see. Do you have other tattoos?
That's cute!! Are you going to get both of them or are you trying to decide which one?
I don't have the guts to get one! So more power to you! lol.
ooh that's cool!
nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and you never called me back from last week
I like the one without the telephone wire, assuming that's what it is--you did tell me that. A lone bird would be really cool, no doubt. The problem remains deciding where to have it.
We should hit up L.A Ink even though you don't believe me that it's a well known show. The owner started out in Miami, close to my old Casa. Now she works out of L.A. She's very talented.
I like it too, I think I am going to get a really small bird on my wrist -
I do have one tattoo, on my foot -
and Cassandra I HAVE called you!!! like a million times, I'm averaging one phone call every two days. so call me back, yatchie.
i LOVE it. the little bird is gorgeous!!! just like you
i like this a lot...thanks for your nice encouraging words..I really needed them!
pretty darn perfect. ;)
Can the tattoo artist make it have a red breast like a robin?
ooo..love it! really really.
get one! Then I can live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment