Friday, August 22, 2008

found it on friday...

apartment/design/photography finds.



dream buy from threepotatofour shop.



three potato four shop adorable shop featuring tons & tons of little birds!

bound to booker's, journaler's, readers unite : )

simply photo... beautiful!

domino's tips for decorating small spaces… running small to very, very tiny (like my own).

seejanework cute office supplies, journals, more! And the prices aren’t too shabby, either.

Delphine Chanet – a photographer to know, to explore…

Purl... fantastic prints, for buy or just pure inspiration.

Jackie-specific etsy find: johnwgolden.

beautiful patterns, colors & things: nantakajoy.

Old favorite, maditi likes.

15 comments:

Richel said...

I want a type writer just like that. Maybe then I would become a serious writer.

Anonymous said...

Laptops aren't nearly as cute or romantic as typewriters.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by, and for leaving a link to here - lots of intriguing things to see and read - I'll be back!

Dolce said...

How do you find these? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Lovely finds!

If you ever have anything to contribute to the shop blog, I will gladly show you some link love on what you submit :)

please sir said...

Great finds - love them all too!

porter hovey said...

Ohh! The raspberries!! Delicious!!

please sir said...

Just put up a post discussing where you live and what you like about it - would love your input!

Katelin said...

oh i love that typewriter, so cute. granted i don't think i could use one, i make way too many typos, haha.

Unknown said...

LOVE these! i've been so busy lately and have been missing your blog.
hope all is swell!
loves,
k

avesta said...

I was a journalist before I became a chef...I would die for that typewriter....so freakin' cool!

Jessie Cacciola said...

i LOVE three potato four!! xo

Scott W said...

I am loving that turquoise typewriter!

Anonymous said...

I am *dying* for that typewriter. What an amazing color!

naphtali said...

Loving the typewriter!! Would surely be an inspiration. Great photo. Love See Jane Work :: currently want that collection for my office, but in white. {they're sold out though. hmm.}

 
Hit CountersHit Counters