Friday, August 29, 2008

friday finds:

Lula Magazine, from Jessica @ Treasuring Jessica Gonacha.

MINT! I was using QUICKEN for awhile, but I couldn’t update my accounts… Mint automatically refreshes! Plus I like the pale green color scheme & funky fonts.

SMITTEN by Joanna from A CUP OF JO.

Li Wei, Bejing artist from Artist-a-Day… how the helllll does she do that?

iposture... now that I’m a nine to fiver I have to consider silly gagets such as this one!

ETSY Favorites, tailored to my bff!! Amanda's tastes:

Fashion prints?

The Death of Summer Funeral Sale.

Inspirational gocco prints?

Jessica Gonacha's shop... (see above for her blog).


retro, linoleum cut images? RainyPrints.

Decals, decals, decals! EllyNelly’s shop.

a really nice woman making really lovely things? Kelly loves whales author of this blog.


8 comments:

please sir said...

Great round-up - all wonderful links!

Jessie Cacciola said...

yey--great links! hope you find some time to enjoy the weekend! xo

Dolce said...

I need to get on this etsy bandwagon.

Unknown said...

thanks for the shout out, rob! i have to pick up some of these. it's time for a bedroom overhaul. i love you! please send me weekend updates. incredibly jealous i'm missing out on this one :)

OmarSal said...

Oh my, Linda, iPosture! haha. It's seems like a great device since it simply alerts you that you are slouching.

I still believe you should go for an exercise ball. Now that screams business. Check it out.

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/venture/library/google_07426_ballboy2.jpg

Robin said...

Great finds, thanks especially for Mint.com - I hate Quicken and have been searching for a replacement.

When you get a chance, swing by my blog, my post today reminds me of your Good Deeds series.

Hope you are having fun with the family this long weekend!

please sir said...

Great finds - the iposture thing sounds pretty neat too!

please sir said...

Ok also just looked at mint - omg - that looks so neat!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters