Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Work Ethic.


Curacao July 2008
Originally uploaded by robinannmcintosh
Still reading Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead.

I continually read books when I need to read them - I always hear the things I need to hear - I always see the things I need to see - so why can't I believe I feel what I need to feel?

Some Rand-y quotes:

Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper’s bell of an approaching looter.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.

Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think.

Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think.

The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose.


5 comments:

Britt said...

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me."

Love love love this one. :)

Milena said...

Wow - she was quite an expressive and principled thinker.

neutron said...

Is wealth really the product of man’s capacity to think? I guess to some extent it is but connections go a long way too.

Dolce said...

This picture is so beautiful!

breathing in the dreaming world said...

love these quotes!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters