Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Finds!

Lara Cameron...



Heather Moore...
Jeff Divine.

Designers:
Lara Cameron.
Textile & graphic designer based in Melbourne.

Heather Moore
Illustrator, designer and writer who lives in Cape Town, South Africa.

Sarajo Frieden
From her website: I work from a studio in Los Angeles that borders Thai Town, Little Armenia and Koreatown, with Guatemalan and Salvadoran bakeries nearby.

Photographers:
Jeff Divine
great description of him found here.

9 comments:

please sir said...

Great finds - love that first print - so lovely!

OmarSal said...

I have a great find for today!!!!: From my office, a few cubicles down to the left, over the partition, where a green post-it identifies the cube's inhabitant, that's where my great find lies!!!!!!!

Deborah Godin said...

Love this - what a blast from the past!!

Anil P said...

Excellent finds, indeed.

Katelin said...

oh i love that first one, that's awesome.

robin ann mcintosh said...

omar you are a weirdO

Anonymous said...

I love when you share designers with us. It inspires me to be more creative in my own designs.

Unknown said...

These all go really well together and I really love Lara Cameron's textile design, so simply modern.

Fifi Flowers said...

Love that lounging on a raft print... that's what I would like to do!
BTW... I'm sorry I did not have a link to you on my blog... it's official NOW... we're LINKED!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters