I love what you wrote on my friend Amy's (doobleh-vay) blog. I have been missing the old days...my younger years lately...but you're probably right....it wasn't as "perfect" as I think it was. thank you for the reality check. btw...you would love Amy even more if you met her....she's been my friend for more than 20 years and she's amazing. Maybe we'll all meet someday!
10 comments:
I gave you a blog love holla for blog day!
Hello! *waving at you* glad to see you :o)
I love what you wrote on my friend Amy's (doobleh-vay) blog. I have been missing the old days...my younger years lately...but you're probably right....it wasn't as "perfect" as I think it was. thank you for the reality check. btw...you would love Amy even more if you met her....she's been my friend for more than 20 years and she's amazing. Maybe we'll all meet someday!
I was starting to wonder what happened to you! Glad you're ok! (I'd be dying without internet!)
post the pics babe! get internet pronto.
xoxo,
carmies
Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment, especially as you're having comp. problems. I hope you get them sorted soon :)
Kim x
I'll be waiting. I come to visit you today and you are without internet. Oh poo! :(
I have been a little bored without your daily update. Can't wait to see what your are writing. Have a great time!
--Katie
www.frillythinking.blogspot.com
PS - You have an award! Just go to my blog to copy and paste it and read the instructions!
I hate it when that happens!
I can relate today...grrrrrrrrrr...
Post a Comment