haha. Love your 2 AM thumbnails. I'm still really into the famous ones. I think those thumbnails are the ones that I subconsciously think "Write" when I see it. I don't even have to think about it.
i like the last one: different writing utensils and machines.awesome!
I love the pencil signs!
oh i love all of these. the pencil ones are great.
i'm a bit late weighing in on this, but i agree with katie--i like the famous people with pencils in their mouths.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
haha. Love your 2 AM thumbnails. I'm still really into the famous ones. I think those thumbnails are the ones that I subconsciously think "Write" when I see it. I don't even have to think about it.
i like the last one: different writing utensils and machines.
awesome!
I love the pencil signs!
oh i love all of these. the pencil ones are great.
i'm a bit late weighing in on this, but i agree with katie--i like the famous people with pencils in their mouths.
Post a Comment