Oh Robs- this photo is EXACTLY like what I saw out my car window as I was driving up to Jupiter toWalmart today. The fisherman, the seagull facing the opposite direction hoping for a face full of food, breaking waves in seconds of prime number intervals... I could use this photo in a Florida Real Estate brochure only I would have to flip it horizontally of course.
I miss you and love you and although you live on the opposite ocean and there is a big land mass between us I feel like you're here.
This is the very beach scene that I saw on my drive up the ocean today- only the photo would have to be flipped horizontally. The same hopeful person waiting for a nibble, the same hopeful seagull facing into the off shore breeze longing for a mouthful of flying food, the same hopeful waves gently cascading in prime numbered second intervals that never end.
Love you my daughter who lives on the other sea . . .
11 comments:
Beautiful photo... reminds me of Corona Del Mar... the kiddie beach!
wow how beautiful. i wish we could take a long walk on the beach together and catch up.
can i go there now please.
Beautiful
Beautiful, makes me want to leave for the beach right now!
I love the photos in these 2 posts...serene and stunning my dear.
Oh Robs- this photo is EXACTLY like what I saw out my car window as I was driving up to Jupiter toWalmart today. The fisherman, the seagull facing the opposite direction hoping for a face full of food, breaking waves in seconds of prime number intervals... I could use this photo in a Florida Real Estate brochure only I would have to flip it horizontally of course.
I miss you and love you and although you live on the opposite ocean and there is a big land mass between us I feel like you're here.
This is the very beach scene that I saw on my drive up the ocean today- only the photo would have to be flipped horizontally. The same hopeful person waiting for a nibble, the same hopeful seagull facing into the off shore breeze longing for a mouthful of flying food, the same hopeful waves gently cascading in prime numbered second intervals that never end.
Love you my daughter who lives on the other sea . . .
It snowed here last week...twice. I am jealous.
You must be too busy enjoying the fabulous warm weather in SoCal... will our summer ever end?
How are you?
beautiful photos...been reading any good books lately?
Post a Comment