Thursday, November 20, 2008

belated wednesday & thursday,

two sick days : (

caught the california flu which always ALWAYS seems to be circulating this state.

although I am still grateful to live where I do, and not only because I walk around in a postcard, but because my neighbor is a beautiful lady who likes to babysit (dogsit) my baby (dog) while I run errands : )

7 comments:

Britt said...

Yuck! Feel better soon!

amy turn sharp said...

kisses

Anonymous said...

i am in love with that sign. i'd like to have it outside my door as a reminder everyday! hope you feel better soon. :)

Fifi Flowers said...

Great photo! Adorable baby!
ENJOY your Sunday!
Fifi

please sir said...

Oh I hope you feel better...at least you are lucky to live somewhere wonderful!

wackyjackie said...

feel better. love you. so happy you're writing again =)

Lani said...

Awww..hope you're feeling better, Robin.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters