Strange you'd post this, as Thurs. I have my third of three "Focusing Sessions" with Sharry (embodied aging on my blogroll). She is a student of the woman at this website: http://www.focusingresources.com/
Sharry has done these sessions for me by phone and it's worked out really well. She'll soon have her certification and I think she's going to help a lot of people. I must say that I am impressed by the technique. I've noticed subtle changes in my handling the issue I've focused on......
7 comments:
I love this.
I love this.
Focus on my BLOG if you need some guidance. :)
made me smile, as did looking at your thanksgiving weekend pictures--what beautiful eyes the ladies of your family have!
story of my life, haha.
Strange you'd post this, as Thurs. I have my third of three "Focusing Sessions" with Sharry (embodied aging on my blogroll). She is a student of the woman at this website:
http://www.focusingresources.com/
Sharry has done these sessions for me by phone and it's worked out really well. She'll soon have her certification and I think she's going to help a lot of people. I must say that I am impressed by the technique. I've noticed subtle changes in my handling the issue I've focused on......
Ah I needed the reminder. :-) Though I doubt it's going to help, hehe.
Post a Comment