I've never heard of any of those books but those covers sure are creative!
Oh how fun! I love books, like designing a poster, only somehow even MORE fun.
aw so cute. I love them ! You have a very specific style
oh i like that first one a lot. very cool.
It's the third one that brought a wry smile. Very subtle.
That sounds fun - best of luck - and great inspiration!
that's prettye-mailed you something btw. the first one is my favexcassie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I've never heard of any of those books but those covers sure are creative!
Oh how fun! I love books, like designing a poster, only somehow even MORE fun.
aw so cute. I love them ! You have a very specific style
oh i like that first one a lot. very cool.
It's the third one that brought a wry smile. Very subtle.
That sounds fun - best of luck - and great inspiration!
that's pretty
e-mailed you something btw. the first one is my fave
x
cassie
Post a Comment