O, I love this. I actually saved a four-part photo like this in my drafts to use in a later post. I got it from tinypics.com If you offer some of your photography there it'll be snapped up for use by grateful folks like me! Unfortunately, the site doesn't link back to the original photographers/videographers and I think that is a shame.
I will definitely check it out! as for the card below, I printed it out on nice stock paper and gave it to my parents in lieu of a regular christmas card :)
I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!
and Lani, I feel you, I wish I could pass people in the street and say "happy boxing day" with out getting a look.
3 comments:
O, I love this. I actually saved a four-part photo like this in my drafts to use in a later post. I got it from tinypics.com
If you offer some of your photography there it'll be snapped up for use by grateful folks like me! Unfortunately, the site doesn't link back to the original photographers/videographers and I think that is a shame.
I wish I still lived in Canada where boxing day is a holiday :(
I will definitely check it out! as for the card below, I printed it out on nice stock paper and gave it to my parents in lieu of a regular christmas card :)
I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!
and Lani, I feel you, I wish I could pass people in the street and say "happy boxing day" with out getting a look.
Post a Comment