Monday, December 15, 2008

cefiore.



One of my most visited places in this sleepy seaside town is CeFiore, a frozen yogurt shop twenty steps from my house. Yes, I have been here before (insert obvious joke), but I have NOT been since they christmatized the place.

The high school kid at the counter politely (and amusedly) held my change as I took photos of this darling tree!
For the first time in a LONG time I am feeling the holiday spirit.

12 comments:

Lydia said...

That IS a darling tree, and lovingly photographed too! CeFiore sounds like a perfect neighborhood spot, one that'll probably have a special place in your memories of this time in your life.
I'm glad you're getting in the spirit. Today I decorated our tree and the house, but in a more subdued manner than in years past. It felt right and looks just right also.

mistyeyed said...

I love the tree! That would put me in a holiday spirit as well. I love the close up of the baubles and bangles.

Thanks for the great post!

Sincerely,

Misty Faucheux
Check out: http://Viscape.com!

The latest in vacation travel planning and social interaction around vacation properties!

Lani said...

Great photos, Robin!

robin ann mcintosh said...

thanks :)

wackyjackie said...

Such a pretty, and simple tree. Glad you are feeling the Holiday spirit!

Fifi Flowers said...

FUN trees! GREAT photos! Especially the first one!! I hope this place is better then Pinkberry... am I the only one that doesn't like PB?

Shelby said...

"Christmatized" I love it. Everything is better when it's Christmatized :)

robin ann mcintosh said...

um Fifi my dear, you might be the only one (of us) who doesn't like pink berry - I love it!

Shelby, I so agree!

Britt said...

Love this tree :)

Anonymous said...

these pictures are gorgeous! they make me think of my grandma, who had one of those silver table-top trees with a colored light that would shine on it...

Kasey said...

what a lovely little tree!

Kasey said...

what a lovely little tree!

 
Hit CountersHit Counters