Very cute. How did you ever get Sampson away from your baby sis? There's something in your photography that is very distinguishing that no one else's has, but that I can't describe. There is such atmosphere. I first noticed it in one of the first beach shots I saw at your blog....
8 comments:
Very cute. How did you ever get Sampson away from your baby sis?
There's something in your photography that is very distinguishing that no one else's has, but that I can't describe. There is such atmosphere. I first noticed it in one of the first beach shots I saw at your blog....
thank you! that means so much to me, especially coming from you. thank you.
me too!!! you gals are so gorgeous!
and i LOVE every single post that is visible on this front page of your blog. so many inspiring words, images. just perfect.
*)
aw what a good looking group of sisters :)
What beautiful strong women! Great photo, Robin :)
thank you!
Awww I can really tell you are sisters!
you all are so beautiful - i can see where you get it :) I miss my sister a lot too...she is 3 hours away studying hard...
Post a Comment