I LOVE this shot. wonderful!
Hehe I still have my busted cannon, sad to admit. Stupid thing doesn't wind anymore. :)Even with the busted cannon still a relaxing picture. Needed that.
oh this is so fun. love it.
Can it be summer yet?!
i am totally in love with this photograph. seriously, i am! it's beautiful!
my middle name is ann (without the "e") as well! and i too preferred the much more exotic spelling with the "e". we must be kindred spirits :).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE this shot. wonderful!
Hehe I still have my busted cannon, sad to admit. Stupid thing doesn't wind anymore. :)
Even with the busted cannon still a relaxing picture. Needed that.
oh this is so fun. love it.
Can it be summer yet?!
i am totally in love with this photograph. seriously, i am! it's beautiful!
my middle name is ann (without the "e") as well! and i too preferred the much more exotic spelling with the "e". we must be kindred spirits :).
Post a Comment