Loove this shot, Little Bird! My sister, who paints, would love it. I'll send her the link to this post, although she may not ever get here. The internet just isn't her thing.Have a beautiful weekend creating.
That's a gorgeous photo.
I can practically hear those brushes calling to you! Enjoy!!
3 cheers for progress!
Oh, I'm excited to see what you created. Hope your weekend was lovely and inspiring.Kylie
Lovin your cute little blog!
ooooh FUN... LOVE painting brushes! Hope you ENJOYED your weekend and ENJOY the week ahead!Fifi
I can't wait to see some -- and nice picture!
No artwork for me, unless you count re-plastering the dining room ceiling artwork.Would you like to come paint it for me?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Loove this shot, Little Bird! My sister, who paints, would love it. I'll send her the link to this post, although she may not ever get here. The internet just isn't her thing.
Have a beautiful weekend creating.
That's a gorgeous photo.
I can practically hear those brushes calling to you! Enjoy!!
3 cheers for progress!
Oh, I'm excited to see what you created. Hope your weekend was lovely and inspiring.
Kylie
Lovin your cute little blog!
ooooh FUN... LOVE painting brushes! Hope you ENJOYED your weekend and ENJOY the week ahead!
Fifi
I can't wait to see some -- and nice picture!
No artwork for me, unless you count re-plastering the dining room ceiling artwork.
Would you like to come paint it for me?
Post a Comment