Friday, January 9, 2009

campaign poster

bauhaus poster (I would think the most well known)


This is why I love the Obama campaign. Check out this poster (ok, from 2008, still relevant!) publicizing his Berlin address. Remind you art students of anything…?
It’s a total Bauhaus tribute.


::::: this might be old news to many of you, but it's my first time seeing it.
yes, sometimes I do live under a rock when it comes to current events:::::

5 comments:

. . . said...

hiya. just want to make sure that you received my email...not sure if i have your current address. if you didn't, call me. i want to refer someone to you for some design work...if you're interested.

Michele said...

Thanks for the compliment! I'm actually hoping to make some design changes soon... but now that you said that, maybe I won't!

Shelby said...

We must be living under the same rock because I haven't seen it! But it is very cool. Wow - we have a "cool" president. How exciting is that??

SandyCarlson said...

We have a cool new president. A smart man who seeks intelligence and ability and makes the most of it. Thanks for this post. I learned a little art history and had some fun.

srshearer said...

What typeface is that on the Obama poster? I love it and it is very European but clean. Anyway, nice insight and research Robin.

 
Hit CountersHit Counters