Oh good! Now I'm going to be really lazy and refer you to my post about when I quit smoking. Maybe something there will be of help. This goes for Matt and M Riyadh Sharif too! EACH OF YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY DO IT! http://writerquake.blogspot.com/search?q=quitting+smoking
I'm trying out how to make a hot link in comments and am using this comment as my guinea pig! My post on quitting smoking is here.
8 comments:
Hey, good for you. You've inspired me to do the same. We should discuss this further tomorrow during our 11am smoke break.
Have something similar in my mind. Thanks for this post. I am inspired.
Oh good! Now I'm going to be really lazy and refer you to my post about when I quit smoking. Maybe something there will be of help. This goes for Matt and M Riyadh Sharif too! EACH OF YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY DO IT!
http://writerquake.blogspot.com/search?q=quitting+smoking
I'm trying out how to make a hot link in comments and am using this comment as my guinea pig! My post on quitting smoking is
here.
good for you!
woohoo! Good for you Robin :)
the intention to quit is half the battle, i am sure. much luck. and determination.
good girl...you can do it...I also love how you have managed to show a very beautiful, artistic shot of your vice..now that's love girlie...xo t
haha, thanks Mrs. French, I appreciate the notice!
Post a Comment