Monday, February 16, 2009

returning from my hiatus!



i am applying to graduate school and unfortunately the application process has consumed 90% of my time (leaving a hefty 10% for sleep). starting today I am returning to daily posts!

i hope you all had wonderful, romantic valentine's days :)

10 comments:

secretfragileskies said...

welcome back. you've been missed. good luck with school!

Rosemary/sonrie said...

glad to see you're back! applications are no fun -- sleep well after they are mailed off :)

Britt said...

Grad school! Very exciting. What are you going to study?

wackyjackie said...

yay glad to see you back. I finally added the masthead for my blog check it out =)

Sarakastic said...

Welcome Back!

Deborah Godin said...

Nice to have you back. Sounds like an exciting, if busy, time. Hope your life returns to equilibrium!

Robin said...

Congrats and good luck with the applications!

Lydia said...

oh, that is exciting that you're going to grad school (once you get this application process over with!). In what field/emphasis?

I missed you....lots, and discovered secret, fragile skies in the mean time! :)

Anonymous said...

gud to have u back...

robin ann mcintosh said...

it's so nice to read all of these comments!! I am applying to writing & art programs, all very interesting, but the application process is extremely time consuming. It's good to be back :)

 
Hit CountersHit Counters