That's wonderful that they'll be with you on your birthday! My sis and I haven't spent birthdays together since....way too long. 24: that's how old I was when I married the first time. I always swore that I'd never get married before I was 25. I definitely should have stuck with my plan. :)
9 comments:
have a blast gorgeous! xoxoxo
how fun ...you have the same birthday as my husband!
That's wonderful that they'll be with you on your birthday! My sis and I haven't spent birthdays together since....way too long.
24: that's how old I was when I married the first time. I always swore that I'd never get married before I was 25. I definitely should have stuck with my plan. :)
Our birthday's are close :) I turn 23 on the 19th :)
Happy day to you! Glad you get to celebrate with your sisters :)
i can't wait to see you !!!!
When I saw your birthday I immediately thought "I wish I was born on international women's day." Happy almost birthday!
Happy sister weekend and happy early Birthday!
I am visiting my sis next weekend and her b-d is on the 11th.
Visiting family is always fun. Happy early Birthday!
Eeep! I'm sorry this is so late! Happy Birthday Pretty Lady =)
Post a Comment