Thursday, April 9, 2009

::::

so I am making my blog private. lately I have felt unsafe posting, and that lack of security spoils any artistic or creative outlet blogging might afford me... so please, if you would like to continue reading, please send me an email/ leave a comment with your email address so that I can add you to my "can see" list.

enjoy your thursday :)

6 comments:

Britt said...

I'd love to keep reading. I'll send you an email :)

Lydia said...

Just sent my email.
Wrap yourself up in a sense of security, safety, and the love of your family and friends. We're here for you!

Kasey said...

oh, i do love your blog...
could you add me to your list?
xo
kasey@lolabboutique.com

Sarakastic said...

My email is sarakastic@gmail.com I promise never to stalk you just adore you

Rosemary/sonrie said...

just sent my email, too. still had your address from awhile ago.

Kasey said...

thank you!!!
now come the heck over to the garden party....

 
Hit CountersHit Counters